Departure Date: 27/08/2022
Explore many of the most glamorous spots of the Med and soak up the rich history and culture of the Greek Islands while enjoying the incredible facilities of Celebrity Beyond, the third ship in the cruise line’s revolutionary Edge® series. Expanding Edge’s innovative outward-facing design, it offers larger outdoor spaces from which to deepen your connection with the surrounding seascapes, as well as new culinary experiences including Daniel Boulud’s first restaurant at sea.
• Be among the first to experience Celebrity Beyond in the Mediterranean starting in 2022.
• For the first time, you can spend an overnight in Florence (La Spezia) to experience this Renaissance city to the fullest. Plus, a new full-day stay in Santorini means you can soak up the island’s legendary sunsets.
• Celebrity Cruises are convenient and relaxing by always including their most popular amenities. Now, every Celebrity cruise always includes drinks, Wi-Fi, and tips on every sailing, in every room, every time.
Barcelona | Provence (Marseille) | France: Nice (Villefranche) | Italy: Santa Margherita | 2 nights Italy, La Spezzia (Florencia) | At Sea | Italy: Sicily (Messina) | Italy: Naples (Capri) | Italy: Rome (Civitavecchia) | At Sea | Greece: Olympia (Katakolon) | Greece: Mykonos | Greece: Santorini | Greece: Rhodes | Greece: Athens (Piraeus) | At Sea | Malta: Valletta | At Sea | Spain: Barcelona
• 19 nights onboard Celebrity Beyond
• Infinite Veranda Stateroom on Always Included
• Return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick, departing on 26/08/22 - retuning 15/09/2022
• Overnight on 26th August at Ohla Barcelona Hotel, inclusive of a bottle of wine
• Cruise departing 27/08/2022
• Includes drinks, tips and unlimited WiFi
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
19 nights from £5,519 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. 'Due to evolving health protocols, some imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect current onboard and destination offerings, or the public health standards and government requirements that modify or limit these offerings. Onboard and destination experiences, features, itineraries, and guest conduct rules vary by ship and destination and are subject to change without notice.'