Departure Date: 29/10/2021
This round-trip from Southampton takes you along the south coast of Britain, taking in the tiny Peninsula of Portland on Dorset’s Jurassic Coast and the historic Channel port of Dover with its iconic white cliffs. Along the way you’ll have plenty of time both to explore onshore and to make full use of the facilities and amenities of Celebrity Silhouette® , which was given a huge makeover in 2020.
• Stroll around the vast and vibrant 19th-century harbour at Portland Channel and discover the peninsula’s three lighthouses, one of them home to a birdwatching centre.
• Sign up for popular excursions before, during or after your stay, including Royal Windsor, Stonehenge and Beaulieu in the New Forest.
• Enjoy onboard facilities ranging from a spa and an adult-only pool and hot tub to Camp at Sea experiences for junior cruisers. At meal times, dine in the airy main restaurant with its tempting choice of classic and contemporary fare and great service.
• Upgrade to enjoy accommodation options including Aquaclass staterooms with spa facili-ties and The Retreat® with its exclusive suites, restaurant, lounge and sundeck.
Southampton | Portland | Dover | Southampton
• 3 nights onboard Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Cruises
• Inside Stateroom, Always Included
• Departing from Southampton 29/10/21
• Drinks, Wi-Fi and Tips
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
3 nights from £349 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.
Due to evolving health protocols, some imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect current onboard and destination offerings, or the public health standards and government requirements that modify or limit these offerings. Onboard and destination experiences, features, itineraries, and guest conduct rules vary by ship and destination and are subject to change without notice.