Departure Date: 23/09/2020
Nestled between Mediterranean vegetation, rocky mountain slopes and the Sea of Crete, Domes Zeen Chania is a boutique oasis of peace and opulence. This intimate escape brings together an authentic style, sustainably adorned accommodation and epicurean delights to be enjoyed in an open-air setting.
• Your minimalist Tropical Bungalow features uplifting views out across the manicured gardens and natural interiors decorated with a soothing palette of colours and natural materials.
• Just under two miles away, the city centre of Chania offers an alluring prospect with the narrow alleyways of its preserved old town standing side by side with a newer more contemporary face of the city in the form of modern bars and restaurants. The old town can be explored on guided walking tours from the hotel with informative local guides.
• The culinary experience at Domes Zeen Chania bears a strong Greek influence with freshly grilled seafood and locally sourced fruits featuring on the menu alongside signature cocktails.
• Available to book privately or as a small group, outdoor wellness experiences including yoga and meditation allow you to practice mindfulness in a serene setting whilst you connect with the natural environment.
• 7 nights at Domes Zeen Chania, a Luxury Collection Resort, Chania
• Tropical Bungalow, Half board
• Return flights with Ryanair departing from Stansted Airport 23/09/2020 with private transfers included
• Save up to £995 per couple with up to 25% Late Booking Savings and a complimentary upgrade to Half board
•Travel Counsellors exclusive extra: 100 Euros Resort credit per room plus a one tailor-made cocktail session at the beach bar per person per stay and one complimentary three-course lunch at the beach restaurant per person per stay
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £839 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.