Departure Date: 07/12/2021
Set within the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Baa Atoll, Vakkaru Maldives is a spectacular secluded reef island that boasts divine ocean views, glistening beaches and a house reef that is home to uniquely diverse marine life. Vakkaru Maldives collaborates with culinary greats, wellness mentors, scent experts, fitness gurus and revered fashion designers, to inspire guests to create timeless memories, effortlessly.
• Explore the underwater house reef or venture further to see the whale sharks and manta rays at Hanifaru Bay. Fusing ancient rituals with quality natural ingredients, the Merana Spa features exquisite over water single and couple’s treatment rooms as well as a warm whirlpool, cold plunge pool, sauna and steam room.
• Your Over Water Villa is elegantly designed with a private over water terrace and hammock to appreciate the wonder of the aquatic surroundings.
• Boasting a delectable variety of dishes from Europe to Asia across five restaurants complemented by a blissful serene setting Vakkaru’s divine dining experiences are truly unmissable.
• With a kid’s club, teens club, Merean Spa, multiple sports fields, Sand Boutique and a Seaplane Lounge, Vakkaru Maldives exceptional facilities cater to all ages and all tastes.
• 7 nights at Vakkaru Maldives
• Overwater Villas, Half board
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Heathrow 07/12/2021 with return domestic flights and speedboat transfer included
• Enjoy 40% savings plus complimentary upgrade to half board and 50% savings on return transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/2021. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £3,535 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.