Departure Date: 22/03/2021
Set amidst 11 acres of lush tropical greenery on the beautiful west coast of Barbados, the newly renovated Fairmont Royal Pavilion boasts a unique beachfront setting unlike any other resort on the island. A warm welcome awaits at Fairmont combined with impeccable service, complimentary facilities including an outdoor freshwater swimming pool and non-motorised water sports (including kayaking, sailing and SUP paddleboarding), catamaran cruises, yoga sessions and exclusive golf courses.
• Just steps away from the beach or take in the picturesque vistas from the spacious glass-fronted balcony of your luxury Oceanfront Room.
• Boasting a sublime pool, a jacuzzi, tennis courts and gardens this resort’s incredible facilities cater to guests every need.
• Treat yourself to a romantic candle-lit dinner for two with a private beach dining experience, enjoy an array of exuberant water sports or indulge in the variety of exquisite boutiques.
• With seasonally inspired menus the resorts divine restaurants provide guests with a delightfully unique culinary journey.
• 7 nights at Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados
• Luxury Oceanfront Room, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick, 22/03/2021 with private transfers included
• Enjoy 60% savings included (savings of £7,000)
• Travel between Oct 1 - Dec 18 2020 and enjoy 70% savings
• Travel between Dec 19 2020 – Apr 18, 2021 and enjoy 60% savings (excluding Christmas and New Year)
• Travel between Apr 19 – Sep 30, 2021 and enjoy 65% savings
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/10/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £3,099 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.