Departure Date: 21/08/2022
This 7-night all-inclusive itinerary aboard one of Virgin Voyages’ ‘boutique hotels at sea’ takes in some of the loveliest spots in the Adriatic, including the Croatian coastline, glamorous Greek islands and a Balkan bay. It features a late-night stay in Dubrovnik, giving you time to explore this scenic city by day and enjoy its vibrant nightlife after dark.
• Explore Dubrovnik’s famed seaside architecture and museums and take a cable-car up Mount Srd for splendid views over the Adriatic Sea.
• Focus on wellbeing, relaxation and rejuvenation through cutting-edge onboard facilities including a gym, a yoga studio, outdoor boxing and HIIT, and and alfresco jogging track.
• Enjoy inclusive made-to-order food and leisurely brunches from 20+ unique eateries, choosing from steakhouses, a Korean BBQ, a global food market and even a cooking lab.
• Enjoy thrilling onboard entertainment in festival-like line-ups created in consultation with groundbreaking producers, directors, choreographers and artists.
Piraeus (Athens) | At sea | Dubrovnik | Dubrovnik | Kotor | Corfu | Argostoli | At sea |
• 7 nights onboard Resilient Lady, Virgin Voyages
• Insider cabin, All-inclusive food and Basic Bevvies (still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas and drip coffee)
• Departing from Athens 21/08/2022
• Includes dining in the 20+ eateries, all gratuities, WiFi, basic bevvies and unlimited group fitness classes
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,265 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.