Departure Date: 05/10/2020
Featuring two stunning swimming pools, an indulgent Karma Spa and a delightful array of phenomenal cuisine, Sugar Bay Barbados provides guests with an unparalleled experience of the breath-taking island of Barbados. Ideally located in the Garrison Historic Area – a UNESCO World Heritage Site - you’ll have ample opportunities to indulge in the region’s rich history and charming culture, take a local rum tasting tour or discover Harrison’s enchanting underground cave.
• Elegantly decorated with delightful furnishings, your Signature room features luxuriously comfortable robes, an iPod docking station and a furnished balcony or terrace that will provide divine views of the tropical gardens or the idyllic pool.
• Featuring two tranquil swimming pools, a kids club and a revitalising Karma Spa, Sugar Bay Barbados’ facilities are truly sublime.
• Reef Restaurant serves guests a sumptuous fusion of Caribbean and international cuisine, whilst Colin’s Beach Bar & Grill and the Sizzle Steakhouse treats guests to a variety of sensational local Caribbean delicacies.
• Venture on the Atlantis submarine where you’ll immerse yourself in Barbados’ stunning marine life, explore the rich wildlife reserve, or discover the historically rich sites of Bridgetown.
• 7 nights at Sugar Bay Barbados
• Signature Room, All-inclusive
• Return flights with Virgin Atlantic departing from Manchester Airport 05/10/2020 with private transfers included
• Book by 28/02/2020 for two spa vouchers, and book by 29/02/2020 for a 40% discount.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,765 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.