Departure Date: 29/04/2021
A week in Barbados, on the fringe of the Caribbean Sea’s azure waters, Sea Breeze Beach House awaits you. Nestled amidst 2.5 acres of lush gardens along the glistening white shores of the Caribbean Sea, this idyllic tropical resort will exceed your expectations in every way.
• At the end of another wonderful day in paradise, retire to your Classic Room, featuring a private balcony overlooking beautiful garden.
• As part of your amazing all-inclusive plan, Sea Breeze Beach House offers you a delicious and diverse dining scene with wonderful à la carte menus.
• For more active pursuits, you’ll also find a huge range of non-motorised water sports to enjoy, together with a well-equipped gym, tennis courts and golf.
• Experience some of Barbados’ local attractions all arrange by the resort’s concierge, choose from iconic Island Safari tours, to an Atlantis Submarine underwater excursion and explore Caribbean, Colonial and Jacobean historic homes.
• 7 nights at Sea Breeze Beach House, Barbados
• Classic Standard Room, All-inclusive
• Return flights with Virgin Atlantic departing from London Gatwick 29/04/2021 with private return transfers included
• Enjoy 55% savings and $100 resort credit
• Exclusive to Travel Counsellors: Bottle of wine on arrival - bookable from 01 January 2021
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/01/2021. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,555 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. *Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel between September 2020 and March 2021. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.