Departure Date: 01/06/2021
Idyllically set in the iconic Domaine de Bel Ombre area on the southern coast of Mauritius, the Heritage Awali Golf and Spa offers the ultimate escape for those seeking contemporary luxury and unparalleled levels of service in the most blissful of surroundings. Featuring five exquisite restaurants, an incredible spa and a wealth of unmissable activities, this stunning resort offers the perfect blend of adventure and relaxation.
• With the perfect combination of space, comfort and style, your Deluxe Room Garden View is a tropical sanctuary, complete with charming décor.
• Offering a unique approach to wellness, a fully equipped fitness centre and exceptional spa facilities, the resort’s luxury spa provides everything you’ll need for blissful rejuvenation.
• Indulge in exquisite local dishes, curated by Michelin starred chef David Toutain at the Heritage Le Chàteau. Enjoy a delectably fresh Mediterranean feast at C Beach Club or savour delightful Pan-Asian fusion a Gin’Ja.
• Explore the enchanting beauty of the Mauritius on foot, buggy, or quad bike, enjoy a serene picnic by the Jacotet River or windsurf, kayak and snorkel the mesmeric waters of the Indian Ocean.
• 7 nights at Heritage Awali Golf and Spa Resort, Mauritius
• Deluxe Room Garden View, all-inclusive
• Return flights with Turkish Airlines departing from London Heathrow Airport 01/06/2021 with return private transfers included
• Enjoy 30% savings included plus complimentary green fees for the 9-hole Par 3 course (Pitch and Putt) at Heritage Golf Club
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,689 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.