Departure Date: 07/06/2021
Experience the friendly hospitality of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa from the moment you arrive and are greeted by a cold towel and a rum punch or champagne. With two pools, a poolside bar, swaying hammocks and the oceanfront Kai Mer Spa, your adults-only ‘Harmony’ wing of the hotel is a self-contained paradise for couples.
• Decorated in vibrant Caribbean-inspired colours, your Deluxe Garden Room opens out onto a private patio with seating and views out across the landscaped gardens.
• The resort’s bars are brought to life by the team of energetic bar staff crafting an assortment of tropical cocktails and fruit smoothies to order. The rum collection spans heritage from eight Caribbean islands, and can be used to craft signature Saint Lucian cocktails.
• Reignite the romance with private dinners and picnic, couples’ massages and signature champagne turndown services, all in one of the most romantic destinations on earth, Saint Lucia.
• Freshly smoked marlin, classic Caesar salads with a Saint Lucian twist, and grilled lamb chops seasoned with rosemary from the resort’s greenhouse each feature on the menu at Veranda where your meals are enjoyed in the open-air setting beneath the shimmering stars.
• 7 nights at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, Saint Lucia
• Harmony — Deluxe Garden Room, Premium All inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, departing 07/06/21 with shared return transfer
• 60% discount included on premium All inclusive
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/09/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,539 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.