Departure Date: 31/10/2021
Treat yourself to a break in the Lake District and a hearty Cumbrian welcome at the award-winning Castle Green Hotel on the outskirts of the charming market town of Kendal, in a plum location for some of the top attractions this iconic region has to offer, including Lake Windermere and historic sights including Levens Hall, Sizergh Castle and the Lakeland Museum.
• Twin Room with full English breakfast and a delectable sparkling afternoon tea included, the latter featuring finger sandwiches, ham-hock croquettes, scones and desserts including choux buns with salted-caramel craquelin (plus champagne or sparkling wine should you wish).
• Make the most of the on-site facilities including 12m indoor pool, steam room, two gym studios and spa with beauty and holistic treatments.
• You’ll be sat in a prime position for Lake District walks and hikes including Elterwater Waterfalls and the The Langdale Pikes. After a long walk, pay a visit to the Greenhouse Restaurant, serving Cumbrian cuisine from an open kitchen accompanied by garden and castle views.
• Relax in the inviting lounge and bar with fireside and booth seating, serving everything from custom-blended coffees to creative cocktails.
• 1 night at Castle Green Hotel, Kendal (multiple night stays available)
• Twin Room, Bed & Breakfast with Sparkling Afternoon Tea
• Check in dates available throughout September and October
• Additional £35 for Saturday nights
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
1 night from £80 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.