Departure Date: 14/11/2020
Showcasing the very best of British Craftmanship, this luxurious private villa occupies a quiet spot within easy reach of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Jurassic Coast and the ancient Stonehenge. After a day out exploring the Dorset countryside, there’s no better place to retreat to than your own cosy living area, amongst the woollen tartan blankets warmed by the woodburning stove.
• Upon arrival at your villa you’ll be welcomed in through the private garden with a hamper of award-winning British craft food and drink. At the rear of the property, there’s another walled garden.
• Amongst the three bedrooms there’s an ensuite master bedroom and double and twin rooms with a shared family bathroom. The rooms are decorated in shades of green and teal, with exposed ceiling beams and bare brick walls, highlighting the property’s original character.
• The open plan kitchen-living area features an island counter and classic Belfast sink which add to the rural county-house feel of the villa. The table has ample space for six guests to sit around, enjoying a family meal or playing games.
• The historic city of Bath is only one hour away so head out for a day of shopping and site seeing; maybe even head to the natural thermal baths and cap your day off with a stop at one of the city’s new trendy cocktail bars.
• 7 nights in Dorset
• 3 Bedroom private villa, self-catering
• Departing 14/11/20
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price for entire villa sleeping six guests.
7 nights from £2,165 for entire villa
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.