Departure Date: 05/04/2021
Having been named Antigua’s leading hotel for six years running, Blue Waters Resort and Spa’s credentials speak for themselves. Located on one of the island’s most prestigious stretches of coastline, boasting elegantly appointed rooms, suites and cottages; and a spa programme developed in conjunction with two of the world’s leading brands, you can look forward to a soothing stay at this Caribbean gem.
• What better way to start each morning than with views over the shimmering azure waters of the Caribbean Sea from your private patio or balcony? From your Deluxe Beachfront Room, you’ll be only a short stroll down to the beach.
• Take breakfast at the Palm Restaurant surrounded by the resort’s lavishly landscaped gardens. The views out to sea make the al fresco dining experience one to savour. The Antiguan Breakfast of salt fish, ‘Chop Up’, fried dumplings and fried plantain packs a true Caribbean flavour.
• The Spa at Blue Waters works with ila and Elemis to bring you a range of sumptuous treatments that respects the body’s complex physiology and utilize unique techniques such as Warm basalt stone treatments to restore balance to mind and body.
• The dedicated yoga pavilion hosts three weekly classes and there are sunset Pilates classes twice a week in the wedding gazebo.
• 7 nights at Blue Waters Resort and Spa, Antigua
• Deluxe Beachfront Room, Bed and Breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, departing 05/04/21 with private transfers included
• Includes savings of over £850
•Covered by the TC Flexible Promise*
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 14/12/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,645 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. * Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel within 12 months of booking date. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.