Departure Date: 17/05/2022
A tempting hideaway on the platinum West Coast of Barbados on an idyllic white-crescent beachfront, the premium all-inclusive Tamarind Hotel blends barefoot Caribbean style with elegant Mediterranean design. With 40% savings, you could create a 2022 to look forward to by adding this trip to your calendar.
• Delicious meals, snacks and drinks (including dinner in the iconic, celebrity-favourite neighbouring Italian restaurant Daphnés), fitness classes, and motorised and non-motorised water sports with tuition if needed are all part of the deal when you stay at this all-inclusive property.
• Set on one of the island’s loveliest beaches, famed for its sunsets, you’ll be well positioned to try the complimentary water sports including snorkelling, sailing, boogie boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, water-skiing and banana boating.
• The cherry on the top of the cake is the smiling service ambassadors, who will tend to your every whim on the beach, by the pool, or in your bright and airy room or suite, all of which blend Mediterranean design with Caribbean charm.
• There are also complimentary water taxis to sister hotels to enjoy their facilities too, and you’re only 20 minutes from the compelling capital Bridgetown.
• Tamarind by Elegant Hotels is situated within very close proximity to the historic town of Holetown which is home to a number of restaurants, cafes, bars and quirky boutiques. You can also enjoy duty-free shopping at the luxurious Limegrove Shopping Centre also situated within Holetown.
• 7 nights at Tamarind by Elegant Hotels, Barbados
• Pool/Garden View Room, All-inclusive
• Return flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick Airport, departing 17/05/22 with private return transfers included
• Includes up to 40% savings
• Upgrade to Business Class flights for an additional £1,710 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 01/10/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,935 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.