Departure Date: 07/03/2021
The Lively atmosphere, welcoming hospitality and spacious accommodation of Turtle Beach awaits. Lose yourself in the Caribbean fun as you make up for lost time, frolicking in the sea or relaxing on the golden stretch of sand that lines the property.
• Your home for the week will be a colourful, contemporary Pool/Garden View Junior Suite where you’ll have your own terrace looking out over the lush gardens. The vibrant, island-inspired décor and modern amenities of the suites make them a delightful place to unwind.
• Your all-inclusive package allows you to enjoy complimentary non-motorised water sports such as kayaking and boogie boarding, with the opportunity to even learn how to sail a Hobie Cat. You’ll also benefit from the attentive service of the pool and beach waiting staff
• The event calendar at Turtle Beach is always full of fun events that guests can get involved with including insightful island tours, surf lessons, boot camps and culinary tours.
• Across the five restaurants and bars you’ll have a choice of island inspired and international dishes and cocktails – all of which are covered by your all-inclusive package. For a unique experience, enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal on the beach with your toes in the sand and the stars above your head.
• 7 nights at Turtle Beach, Barbados
• Pool/Garden View Junior Suite, All-inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways departing from London Gatwick, 07/03/21 with private transfers included
• Airport fast track service included
• Enjoy 45% discount when booking by 15th June 2020
• Covered by the TC Flexible Promise*
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,815 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. *Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel between September 2020 and March 2021. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.