Departure Date: 04/12/2021
Located on the island’s glamorous Costa Adeje, amidst six hectares of beautiful subtropical gardens and overlooking El Duque beach, this Canarian village-style resort is the perfect place to relax and enjoy all that Tenerife has to offer.
• With five outdoor pools and extraordinary spa and wellness facilities, as well as a fantastic array of leisure activities, your holiday can be as active or as relaxed as you choose at this iconic resort.
• You’ll also find an extraordinary range of exquisite dining options, with a selection of superb restaurants serving delectable dishes with a modern twist. Choose from Italian, Asian, Spanish, Canarian and Michelin-starred French cuisine.
• There’s also plenty of bars, cafés and lounges, where you can enjoy everything from mouth-watering hamburgers and delectable homemade ice-cream, through to chilled Champagne and Caribbean-inspired cocktails.
• At the end of another perfect day, retire to your spacious and well-appointed Double Garden View Room, which features a terrace or balcony offering views of the hotel’s tropical gardens.
• 7 nights at Bahía del Duque, Tenerife
• Double Garden View Room, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick, 04/12/21 with return private transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,229 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.