Departure Date: 29/06/2021
The picture-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu could be your home for the week as you step out of your everyday life and into a desert island paradise where luxury indulgence is the norm and the finest experiences are at your fingertips. Whether you seek a peaceful beach break or an active adventure, LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas can make your dream a reality.
• Your Beach Pavilion embodies all of the sights, sounds and colours of authentic island life in the Maldives. With high thatched roofs, your airy accommodation comes with a luxurious bathroom and private garden with an outdoor shower.
• LUX* Me delivers a personalised approach to your wellbeing with spa, fitness, yoga, nutrition and meditation available either individually or combined in a tailored package that’s been crafted to meet your needs.
• Spacious, light and fresh – the restaurants at LUX* offer laid back environments to savour the finest ingredients and authentic flavours of the island’s cultural influences.
• The Maldives are famed for their thriving coral reef ecosystems which can be explored through the dive centre, providing full training and PADI certification for all levels.
• To keep you safe, Face masks are available as well as hand sanitisers being in place in all public areas. There is also increased cleaning throughout the resort and temperature screening is carried out daily for all staff members.
• 7 nights at LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives
• Beach Pavilion, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with Qatar Airways from London Heathrow Airport, 29/06/21 with Seaplane transfers included
• Enjoy 50% savings included
• $100 Resort Credit - Exclusive to Travel Counsellors
Terms and Conditions:
Offer valid until 31/01/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,739 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. *Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel between September 2020 and March 2021. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.