Departure Date: 07/02/2021
Book before 30th November to be covered by our Ultimate Flexible Guarantee on your trip to Mauritius with free cancellation or amendments up to 15 days before departure*. The idyllic Turtle Bay could be your home for the week as you relax in total luxury. Set within easy reach of Mauritius’s highlights including historic Port Louis and lively Grand Bay, your stay is an opportunity to discover the island.
• Contemporary, island-inspired décor and a thoughtful selection of features make our Deluxe rooms irresistible. Your spacious living area opens out onto a private balcony or terrace, connecting the room with the island’s wild flora.
• At Fusion Restaurant, the abundant produce from the island’s tropical gardens is transformed into sophisticated dishes with a subtle balance of exciting flavours. The atmosphere of the restaurant is upscale and unique, channelling Mauritius’ rich cultural heritage.
• A trip out to the Black River Gorges National Park is a must for nature lovers. The park covers almost 2% of the island and provides a valuable ecosystem for a number of native species including rusa deer and the Mauritian flying fox.
• The Westin Workout® Fitness Studio features state-of-the-art equipment and mpas of local running trails are available so keeping active won’t be an issue during your stay, and afterwards, get reinvigorated at Heavenly Spa by Westin™.
• 7 nights at The Westin Turtle Bay, Mauritius
• Deluxe Room, Full Board
• Return flights with Emirates from London Heathrow Airport, departing 07/02/21 with private return transfers included
• Includes 15% discount and complimentary Full Board upgrade
• Covered by the Ultimate Flexible Guarantee*
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,865 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. *Terms and conditions: Applicable only on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings made by 30th November 2020 to eligible properties and with eligible airlines (see Booking Terms for details) for travel from January to March 2021. Cancellation terms include: airline cancels any flight on your booking, Government restrictions prevent travel, or passenger tests positive for Covid-19 before travel. Cancellation request must be made outside of your 15-day departure window. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.