Departure Date: 21/06/2020
An ultra-luxury hideaway on the stunning island of Koh Samui, the boutique-style Six Senses Samui provides the discerning traveller with everything that they would expect from a first-class beach resort and so much more besides. Leading the way in sustainable tourism, the resort's self sufficiency helps guests learn about living an eco-friendly lifestyle while enjoying their fabulous surroundings. A shimmering infinity pool, an award-winning spa, exquisite dining, lavish private villas and breath-taking views over the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand – it’s all here waiting for you.
• Your secluded one-bedroom Hideaway Villa is beautifully appointed and features a private deck, where you can relax on your lounger and soak up the dreamy views.
• The resort’s two exquisite restaurants are renowned as being some of the best on the island. The award-winning Dining on the Rocks is located at the tip of the headland and offers spectacular sea views, whilst Dining on the Hill offers classic Thai and international cuisine using the freshest herbs and vegetables from the resort's own gardens. New from Spring 2020, guests can enjoy the exciting Beach Club where a second resort swimming pool, an ocean facing bar and a restaurant will be found.
• While away sun-dappled days lounging by the incredible infinity pool or feel the stresses and strains of daily life melt away with a hot stone massage at the award-winning Six Senses Spa.
• If you’re feeling active, you can enjoy a range of exciting ocean-based activities, including kayaking, Hobie Cat excursions, sunset cruises and island hopping.
• 7 nights at Six Senses Samui
• Hideaway Villa, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Stansted, 21/06/20 with transfers included
• 20% savings included
• Includes one dinner for two persons at Dining on the Hill, excluding beverages
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,865 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.