Departure Date: 21/08/2020
Experience the sophisticated opulence of this Warwickshire Manor House as you savour award-wining cuisine in a refined setting. The Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa is one of the midland’s finest properties and sits on the outskirts of historic Leamington Spa, surrounded by lush green countryside, offering you the chance to visit this jewel-like town or get back in touch with nature.
• Your Classique Manor House Room is located in the main manor house, with a traditional look a feel, befitting of such a grand property. Your room features en suite facilities and views out over the courtyard and gardens
• Dining is at the forefront at the hotel with award-winning cuisine served in The Dining Room restaurant which has been awarded 3 AA Rosettes. With breakfast included as well as a two-course dinner at the restaurant, epicures will be in for a real treat.
• Just a ten-minute drive away you’ll find the medieval Warwick castle, offering a window into the region’s storied past, and slightly further afield is the home of William Shakespeare, Stratford-upon-Avon where museums host artefacts and stories to the great playwright.
• For car enthusiasts, a visit to the nearby British Motor Centre is a must. The world’s largest collection of historic British cars is on show there providing hours of intriguing browsing.
• 3 nights at Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa
• Classique Manor House Room, Bed & breakfast
• Departing 21/08/2020
• Fully refundable up to seven days prior to departure
• Includes a two course dinner at the award-winning The Dining Room
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
3 nights from £329 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. The holiday listed is from the Hoseasons Lodges and Holiday Parks 2020 programme. The price stated above does not include personal insurance or travel, are subject to availability and based on maximum occupancy.