Departure Date: 19/08/2020
There’s still time for some much-overdue family time this summer in the alluring sunshine of Belek, Turkey. With its verdant green surroundings, riverside location and close proximity to the azure waters of the Mediterranean Sea, Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek boasts one of the most unique settings in the whole of Turkey with a refreshing sense of openness.
• Situated in the main building, with an impressive 39 m² of space to call your own, this specially designed Double Standard Superior room with Balcony is the perfect family retreat. From your open air balcony you’ll have views over the resort’s golf course, lush gardens or the neighbouring Besgöz River.
• Dining runs the gamut across the resort’s 11 restaurants and throughout the assortment of bars and cafes. Dining in some of the restaurants is tailored to younger guests such as in Poppet’s Railway where a vibrantly coloured train carriage provides the setting for a fun family mealtime.
• The conscientious service of the kids’ clubs offers reassurance to parents whilst kids can look forward to nighty mini discos, bicycles tours, beach volleyball and exciting science rooms.
• Whilst the children enjoy themselves, parents are free to unwind along the kilometre-long Beach. As a natural habitat of loggerhead sea turtles, the beach is designed with consideration for protecting the natural habitat.
• 7 nights at Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek, Antalya
• Double Standard Superior with Balcony, All inclusive
• Return flights with Turkish Airline departing from London Stansted 19/08/2020 with private transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 2 children (aged 8 & 10).
7 nights from £3,109 per family of four
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.