Departure Date: 21/03/2020
Located in lush gardens on a beautiful clifftop in tranquil Guia de Isora, The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is the epitome of luxury. Boasting sparkling ocean views, a wealth of world-class facilities and exquisite dining options, get ready to live out the 5* holiday you’ve always dreamt of.
• Your Deluxe Room in the resort’s Citadel area features an opulent marble bathroom, plush linens and a Nespresso coffee machine, as well as a spacious private terrace boasting panoramic vistas of the lush golf course or the bright blue waters of the Atlantic.
• The remarkable dining options here will leave you spoilt for choice, with everything from casual beachside lunches to Michelin-starred dining at the Basque restaurant, M.Y, and the spectacular Japanese-inspired menu at Kabuki.
• Relax on the exclusive beach, laze by one of the seven shimmering swimming pools, play a round on the championship golf course or enjoy the full range of exciting water sports that are on offer.
• For that extra spot of indulgence, treat yourself to some pampering at the award-winning spa - a beautiful and calming space in which to escape the stresses and strains of daily life.
• 7 nights at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama, Tenerife
• Abama Citadel – Deluxe Room, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with easyJet departing from Newcastle, 21/03/20 with private transfers included
• 20% discount included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,325 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.