Departure Date: 08/03/2022
Dive into the American Deep South next year with this 13-night adventure, road tripping from Nashville to New Orleans. With your own transport you’ll be free to explore the sites that excite you the most whether that’s the characterful French Quarter of the Big Easy, the Graceland estate in Memphis, or the iconic musical hotspots of Nashville.
• Flying from London into Nashville, you’ll spend three nights getting to know the Home of Country Music before you pick up your hire car and hit the open road.
• As you travel through Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana, you’ll pass through some of the country’s most storied landscapes. Learn about the region’s pivotal role in the Civil Rights movement at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis and envelope yourself in country music folklore at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville.
• Your carefully selected accommodations along the way include the Monteleone in New Orleans, which sits at the heart of the city’s French Quarter within four blocks of Jackson Square, Canal St. shops, Harrah’s New Orleans Casino and the jazz clubs of Bourbon St.
• During your time in Natchez, you’ll get a real flavour of the deep south as you wander the banks of the Mississippi admiring the antebellum mansions in the Natchez National Historical Park. For the best barbecue in town, head to The Pig Out Inn for some local barbecue.
Nashville | Memphis | Jackson | Natchez | Darrow | New Orleans
• 13 nights’ accommodation
• Various hotels, Room Only and Bed & Breakfast board basis
• Return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow Airport, departing 08/03/22
• Includes 9-day car hire
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
13 nights from £3,159 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.