Departure Date: 26/02/2020
The latest addition to dazzling Dubai’s incredible JA The Resort, the brand-new JA Lake View Hotel overlooks the immaculate golf course, with all of the luxurious accommodation offering spectacular vistas of the rolling greens or the captivating Arabian desert. With reduced rates available, there’s never been a better time to jet off to one of the planet’s most exciting holiday hotspots.
• Your bright and contemporary Resort Course View Room allows you to gaze out over the pristine golf course from your private balcony and relax within your spacious seating area.
• Dine at one of the five fabulous eateries, including delectable buffets with show cooking at 81, modern British bistro food at Republik and mouth-watering Indian flavours at Kinara.
• Bask in the warm Dubai sunshine by the glossy adult-only pool, work up a sweat at the state-of-the-art fitness centre or sip a cocktail at the chic rooftop bar, Bibé.
• Make the most of the wider resort’s incredible facilities, which include a pristine private beach, an equestrian centre, shooting academy, tennis courts, a full-service marina, water sports and more.
• 3 nights at JA Lake View Hotel, Dubai
• Resort Course View Room, Deluxe All-inclusive
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Glasgow, 26/02/20 with private transfers included
• Reduced rates included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
3 nights from £985 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.