Departure Date: 06/06/2020
With a diverse range of innovative restaurants, a tantalising variety of original bars, a heavenly Spa and a wealth of unmissable live entertainment, this ship treats guests to a cruise experience like no other. When you’re not exploring the sensational sights of the Mediterranean, you’ll delight at the ship’s unique range of exuberant activities that range from surfing to indoor sky diving.
• Featuring stunning artwork, your elegantly decorated interior stateroom is the perfect homely base from which to explore the mesmeric Mediterranean.
• Catch a wave at Flowrider®, skydive at Ripcord® by Ifly® or ascend the 12-metre rock climbing wall.
• Marvel at the ancient castles and botanical gardens of Gibraltar, revel in the historic beauty of Genoa, indulge in the divine cuisine and charming culture of Florence and enjoy Lisbon’s enchanting landscape and captivating architecture.
• Indulge in classic delicacies at Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver, delight at creative dishes at the Coastal Kitchen and enjoy exquisite cocktails created by robotic bartenders at the Bionic Bar.
Southampton, England | At Sea | At Sea | Gibraltar, United Kingdom | At Sea | Genoa, Italy | Florence / Pisa (La Spezia), Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Naples or Capri, Italy | At Sea | At Sea | Lisbon, Portugal | At Sea | At Sea | Southampton, England
• 14 nights onboard Anthem of the Seas
• Interior stateroom, Full board
• Departing from Southampton port 06/06/2020
• 60% savings on the second person's place when two passengers book together
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
14 nights from £1,199 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.