Departure Date: 26/02/2021
Perched upon an unblemished island in the North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa sets the scene for romance amidst the vast azure paradise of the Indian Ocean. This adults-only resort is the perfect place to escape the winter chill and kickstart your 2021 to be the fulfilling year of travel you’ve been yearning for.
• With the inviting waters of the lagoon mere steps away across a blanket of powdery white sand, your Ocean Front Beach Villa is the postcard perfect image of an island escape. Your glass sliding doors connect you directly with your tropical surrounds as well as your own private sun lounging area.
• Despite its laid-back vibe, Centara Ras Fushi has plenty to keep you busy with beach games, snorkelling and water sports available. Take the complimentary snorkelling equipment out into the sea and look out for blue-lined snapper and manta rays.
• You can look forward to up to six meals a day to be enjoyed within the Maldivian inspired surrounds of Oceans where the churrasco style grill takes centre stage. You’ll also receive an additional $40 per person to spend at one of the three a la carte restaurants during your stay.
• SPA Cenvaree is an oceanfront sanctuary where you can indulge in Thai-inspired treatments. The spa’s signature Maldivian Sea Sand & Senses Signature Body Massage utilizes sea sand, sea salt, virgin coconut oil and fresh mint leaf tea.
• 6 nights at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa (7 nights including flight)
• Ocean front Beach Villa, All Inclusive
• Return flights with Qatar Airways departing from Manchester Airport, 26/02/21 with speedboat transfers included
• 25% savings equating to £1,800 per couple
• Includes a complimentary upgrade from half board to All inclusive and a reduced speedboat transfer
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/09/2020 for savings on the hotel. Subject to availability. Priced based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £2,205 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.