Departure Date: 11/05/2020
Nestled on Saint Lucia’s sublime western coastline, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort lies amidst more than 100 acres of lush tropical rainforest. Framed by the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage-listed Piton Mountains, this award-winning Caribbean retreat promises to deliver an unforgettable island experience.
• Complete with an elegantly furnished private terrace that affords mesmeric ocean views, your Superior Luxury Sugar Mill room features a plunge pool, private patio, walled garden and butler service.
• Enrich your senses at the exquisite Rainforest spa where you’ll be pampered across a range of nourishing treatments and at the nearby volcanic springs.
• Enjoy succulent seared scallops, tender Kobe beef and perfectly cooked Mahi-Mahi at the Great Room Restaurant in St. Luca. Savour delectable Italian dishes beachside at the Bayside Restaurant or indulge in a divine à la carte menu at The Terrace Restaurant.
• Explore the island’s botanical gardens and drive-in volcano or rejuvenate at the Sulphur Springs or the mesmeric Torallie Waterfall.
• 7 nights at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort, St. Lucia
• Superior Luxury Sugar Mill Room, room only
• Return flights with British Airways departing from London Gatwick Airport, 11/05/2020 with return private transfers included
• Enjoy 20% savings
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/06/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £3,779 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.