Departure Date: 10/05/2020
Whether you’re looking to relax and unwind, or have fun and get active, Cyprus’ multi-award-winning Elysium can offer you all this and so much more besides. Featuring a pristine private beach, unparalleled Mediterranean views and an incredible array of amenities, this fabulous 5* gem on the outskirts of Kato Paphos promises the ultimate Cypriot experience.
• Your Deluxe Room is tastefully furnished and well-appointed with little extra touches of luxury, including a fresh fruit display and mineral water upon arrival, as well as plush bathrobes and slippers. Relax on your private balcony or terrace and admire the beautiful Mediterranean vistas.
• With a sublime stretch of private beach, a stunning swimming pool complex and an exquisite spa, this is the perfect place to escape the stresses of daily life. If you prefer to stay active on holiday, tennis, scuba diving, aqua aerobic classes and Pilates are all available.
• Eating and drinking at the Elysium is a real pleasure, with five fantastic restaurants and three bars to choose from. Dine al fresco at Lemonia Piazza, savour authentic Tuscan cuisine at Ristorante Bacco and indulge in Cypriot specialities at Mediterraneo Restaurant.
• The Elysium is situated right next to the ancient Tombs of the Kings, so you’ll be perfectly placed to explore the rich history and culture of this magical jewel of the Mediterranean.
• 7 nights at Elysium Hotel, Cyprus
• Deluxe Room with Side Sea View, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with Ryanair departing from London Stansted Airport 10/05/2020 with return private transfers included
• 10% savings included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
5 nights from £695 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.