Departure Date: 28/04/2020
Set amongst a turquoise lagoon overlooking the glistening Indian ocean, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is an ideal beachfront getaway. This 5-star luxury resort is revered for its colonial Manor House – a UNESCO World Heritage Site that sits on the legendary Le Morn Peninsula in the South-West of Mauritius. Indulge in endless recreation at the resort with a stunning pool, fitness club and water sports.
• Elegantly decorated and comfortably furnished your generously spacious Ocean Junior Suite boasts a breath-taking view of the glistening ocean.
• Venture on a journey of blissful rejuvenation at the incredible Iridium Spa. Dedicated to providing unforgettable experiences in a peaceful setting, this indulgent Spa fuses a timeless design, sparkling chandeliers and exquisitely crafted private spaces with stunning garden views.
• The St. Regis Mauritius Resort features sumptuous cuisine ranging from classic French and traditional Mauritian to South-East Asia and fine Japanese selections.
• With horseback riding, boating, jogging trails, kayaking, scuba diving, tennis, volleyball and more being available on the Island, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this divine paradise.
• 7 nights at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
• Ocean Junior Suite, Full Board
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Manchester Airport 28/04/2020 with private transfers included
• Save 40% and enjoy an upgrade from Half board to Full board, plus an upgrade from Junior Suite to Ocean Junior Suite - exclusively to Travel Counsellors.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 10/02/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details
7 nights from £2,275 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.