Departure Date: 14/03/2023
Seabourn offers one of the most comprehensive all-inclusive packages of any cruise line. Intimate ships with luxuriously appointed, all ocean-front suites provide a club atmosphere, while intuitive, personalised service provided by passionate staff always exceeds expectations. Premium spirits and fine wines are always available on board; you can also enjoy welcome champagne and an in-suite bar stocked with your preferences. All are complimentary.
• Embark on an exotic adventure onboard Seabourn Ovation. Beginning in Bridgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll visit stunning ports of call in the Caribbean.
• Spend your days lounging on a serene beach, exploring a plantation, discovering sea turtles and even sampling the islands renowned rum distilleries.
• Each day on board offers delicious dining options, world-class entertainment and enriching activities. Add an extra layer of luxury to your voyage with a visit to Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil.
Itinerary: Bridgetown | Port Elizabeth | Trois Ilets | Basse-Terre | Charlestown | St Johns | Carambola Beach | Philipsburg | Sopers Hole | Basseterre | Gustavia | Terre-de-Haut | Rodney Bay | Saline Bay | Bridgetown
• 14 Day Exotic Caribbean in Depth onboard Seabourn Ovation
• Veranda Suite
• Departing 14/03/2023
• Includes Economy Air and Transfers (upgrade to Business Class from £999pp each way)
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
14-night fly cruise from £6,799 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.