Departure Date: 07/05/2020
Home to sublime stretches of cashmere-soft sand beaches, breath-taking waterfalls and unforgettable dive sites, glorious Grenada is a place where untouched beauty meets warm and friendly people, and a holiday destination that offers a vibrant and enchanting experience. Fly to this Caribbean island paradise with award-winning Virgin Atlantic and enjoy a sublime seven-night stay at the family-owned Mount Cinnamon, with a complimentary signature massage included.
• Your beach-chic Cinnamon Suite is set above the stunning Grand Anse Beach and features an airy seating area and outdoor patio.
• The laidback Savvy’s Restaurant offers a mix of traditional West Indian and Caribbean cuisine, with the menus changing seasonally, whilst the Beach Cabana is surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens and serves a superb selection of BBQ dishes, salads, snacks and drinks.
• There are a wide range of activities available to enable you to make the most of your intimate hotel’s stunning surroundings, including nature walks and water sports such as paddle boarding, sailing and kayaking.
• For the ultimate in relaxation, make your way to the sublime spa where you can enjoy your Cinnamon Signature Massage - a soothing treatment that uses cinnamon and nutmeg-infused oil.
• 7 nights at Mount Cinnamon, Grenada
• Cinnamon Suite, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with Virgin Atlantic departing from London Gatwick, 07/05/20 with transfers included
• Book by 31/03/20 and receive a complimentary 1-hour Cinnamon Signature Massage
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,745 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.