Departure Date: 17/05/2020
Reopening this month following a multi-million-pound refurbishment, the exceptional Almyra on Paphos’ picturesque seafront is set to be even more luxurious than ever before. Offering exceptional facilities, sublime accommodation and award-winning cuisine, the hotel has seen its laidback luxurious Mediterranean feel elevated to another level. Book your stay at this Cypriot gem by the 31st March and enjoy 5% savings and a complimentary half board upgrade, as well as 50 Euros of credit to use in the sensational spa – exclusive to Travel Counsellors.
• Your stylish Inland View Room features stunning views, sleek décor, cutting-edge artisan furniture and a beautiful marble bathroom, together with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beautiful gardens.
• While away sun-drenched Mediterranean days lounging by one of the five freshwater swimming pools, topping up your tan on the beautiful beach or pampering yourself with a signature treatment at the tranquil Almyra Spa.
• Choose from a range of excellent restaurants, whether it be Japanese-Mediterranean fusion food at Notios, mouth-watering buffets at Mosaics or healthy nibbles at Eauzone. For a true taste of Cyprus, head to Ouzeri, the resort’s seafront taverna, where you can enjoy traditional specialities and live music.
• If you want to get out and about, you can enjoy excursions and adventures into Cyprus’ unspoilt heartland. Choose from jeep safaris in the Troodos Mountains to wine tasting at the Byzantine monastery of Chrysorrogiatissa.
• 7 nights at Almyra Hotel, Cyprus
• Inland View Room, Half board
• Return flights with Ryanair departing from Liverpool Airport 17/05/2020 with return private transfers included
• 5% discount and complimentary half board upgrade included
• 50 Euro spa credit per booking included – exclusive to Travel Counsellors
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £869 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.