Departure Date: 19/08/2020
Boasting captivating views, awe-inspiring natural surroundings and charming amenities, Aphrodite Hills’ villas are beautifully appointed and ideally located for exploration of the breath-takingly beautiful landscape of Cyprus. For a truly unforgettable holiday, treat yourself to an incredible fine dining experience and unparalleled sporting activities.
• Your generously spacious and beautifully appointed two-bedroom apartment provides you with easy access to the communal pool and is complete with thoughtful amenities.
• Tee-off at the one of the best golf courses in the Mediterranean. Featuring an incredible PGA National championship golf course, a dedicated three-hole golf Academy and a magnificent Clubhouse, Aphrodite Hills’ golfing facilities cater to all ages and abilities.
• Rejuvenate at the award-winning Retreat Spa, play at the resort’s phenomenal football and tennis facilities, unwind at the serene Beach Club, indulge at the Gallery Multi shop and the Orchidea Jewellery, or sip on sumptuous cocktails at the resort’s array of incredible bars.
• Enjoy delectable traditional kebabs at Ladi & Rigani or treat yourself to a unforgetbale dining experience at the Gate to India, where you’ll savour an eclectic variety of divine Indian cuisine. Alternatively, create your own culinary masterpiece with help from the resort’s food parcels.
• Ideally located at the heart of Aphrodite Hills Resort, the Aphrodite Hills’ kids club provides toddlers upwards of 6 months and kids aged 3-12 years old with a unique variety of fun-filled activities ranging from arts and crafts to mini golf.
• 7 nights at Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus
• Two Bedroom Apartment
• Return flights with Ryanair departing from Liverpool John Lennon Airport 19/08/2020 with private transfers included
• Complimentary €50 resort voucher per booking to be used within the resort's facilities
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based of 2 adults and 2 children ages seven and eight.
7 nights from £3,345 per family
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.