Departure Date: 20/05/2020
Revel in the intimate beauty of Silversands Grenada, where modern luxury harmoniously complements the blissful surrounding nature. Home to a beautiful spa, a range of exceptional restaurants and a divine selection of exquisite pools, Silversands Grenada is a unique luxury that simply cannot be missed.
• Complete with sumptuous décor, your generously spacious Garden View King room features a contemporary styled open plan bedroom and captivating lush garden views.
• Experience the vast beauty of Grenada: chase mesmeric waterfalls, snorkel amid the world’s first underwater sculpture park or indulge in some of the Caribbean’s best rum from historic distilleries.
• Savour an exquisite fine dining experience at Asiatique, feast on delectable Mediterranean cuisine at the Grenadian Grill and enjoy local grilled delicacies at the Beach Lounge.
• Offering a sauna, ice cave, hammam, hair and nail bar, experiential shower, modern fitness centre, and a range of rejuvenating treatments, The Silversands Spa treats guests to sensational facilities.
• 7 nights at Silversands Grenada
• Garden View King room, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways departing from London Gatwick Airport 20/05/2020 with return private transfers included
• Enjoy World Traveller Plus seats on both flights
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £3,755 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.