Departure Date: 28/04/2020
Jet off to amazing Abu Dhabi in luxury and style with Etihad Airways, where the friendly and attentive cabin crew will do everything that they can to make flying with the kids as comfortable as possible. Families are invited to board first, so there’s more time to get settled, and fun meals and activity packs are bound to keep the little ones entertained. On long-haul flights, Etihad’s Flying Nanny is also on hand to keep the children entertained with fun activities, such as games, face-painting and competitions.
• For your fabulous four-night stay in the captivating capital of the United Arab Emirates, you and your family will stay in a spacious Deluxe Room at the exquisite Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal. Beautifully furnished, your elegant accommodation features a secluded balcony boasting exceptional views over the beautiful beach, perfectly-manicured gardens or shimmering swimming pool.
• Relax on the wide stretch of pristine private beach, take a dip in the sparkling swimming pool or feel all your stresses melt away at the serene Bedouin-inspired ESPA. There’s also the Ritz Kids Club, which offers an extensive programme of supervised activities for those aged four to twelve years.
• Whether its signature steakhouse dishes at The Forge, contemporary Lebanese cuisine at Mijana, Southeast Asian fusion food at Li Jiang or Italian favourites at Giornotte, there are plenty of delectable dining options to tantalise your taste buds. The kids will love the homemade ice creams and pastries at Dolce, and many of the restaurants offer child-friendly menus too.
• If you want to get out and explore more of Abu Dhabi, you’ll find world-class shopping, exciting theme parks, fascinating museums and some of the Middle East’s most spectacular architecture.
• 4 nights at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
• Deluxe Room, Half board
• Return flights with Etihad Airways departing from Manchester Airport 28/04/20 with private transfers included
• Reduced rates included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 2 children aged 4 and 3 sharing.
4 nights from £1,959 per family of four
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.