Departure Date: 13/11/2020
Journey to magnificent Antarctica where you’ll marvel at stunning wildlife, revel in the knowledge of onboard Antarctica experts and enjoy superb on-board facilities. Serving exclusively sustainably sourced seafood, avoiding single-use plastic and utilising biodegradable cleaning products when possible, Ocean Endeavour provides guests with an unforgettable environmentally conscious Antarctica adventure.
• Your comfortably spacious shared Twin Porthole Suite features a separate living area and a television.
• Ocean Endeavour is the only polar adventure ship that is focused on health and wellness. At the organic VOYA spa, you’ll enjoy saunas, a saltwater pool, a gym and a juice bar.
• Revel in the knowledge of Biological, glacial and Antarctica history experts at onboard lectures; marvel at astonishing glaciers and mountains at the Antarctic Peninsula and be captivated by the region’s unique wildlife through Drake’ Passage.
• Featuring a polar library, a lecture theatre and multiple sublime restaurants, the Ocean Endeavour boasts incredible facilities.
Ushuaia days 1-2 | Drake Passage | Antarctic Peninsula days 5-8 | At Sea | Ushuaia
• 10 nights onboard Ocean Endeavour
• Twin Porthole Suite, 10 Breakfasts, 8 lunches and 9 dinners included
• Return flights with Swiss Airline departing from London Heathrow Airport 13/11/2020 with return transfers from London to Frankfurt to Buenos Aires to Ushuaia included
• Up to 25% discount
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
10 nights from £7,689 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.