Departure Date: 31/05/2020
Uncover the majestic grandeur of the Norwegian Fjords onboard the magnificent Queen Victoria ship with Cunard. When you’re not exploring the unique natural beauty of Norway, you’ll enjoy the ship’s array of incredible facilities, exquisite restaurants and exceptional activities.
• Featuring a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival, thoughtful amenities and sumptuous cotton sheets, your Britannia Inside cabin is complete with complimentary room service available 24 hours a day.
• Enjoy a stellar array of entertainment ranging from captivating musical performances to enchanting magic shows. Enrich your knowledge of wine through lectures and tastings led by expert sommeliers or drink and dance the night away at the gala balls in the incredible Queens Room.
• Savour delectable cuisine at one of the sophisticated main restaurants or indulge in haute cuisine at the Mexican Aztec restaurant, the Asian Bamboo restaurant or Smokehouse – a classic American grill.
• Explore the compelling history and charming culture of Stavanger, Bergen and Geiranger and revel in the awe-inspiring natural beauty of the Norwegian fjords.
Southampton | At Sea | Stavanger | Nordfjordeid | Geiranger | Geirangerfjord (Cruise-by) | Sunnylvsfjorden (Cruise-by) | Storfjorden | Bergen | At Sea | Southampton
• 7 nights onboard Queen Victoria
• Britannia Inside, Full Board
• Departing from Southampton 31/05/2020
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. (Price based on 2 people sharing)
7 nights from £799 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.