Departure Date: 19/03/2020
Inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an authentic Arabian setting, the 5* Anantara The Palm Dubai?Resort is perfectly positioned on a sublime stretch of private shoreline on the crescent of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah. Book your luxurious getaway to this stunning hideaway by the 29th February and enjoy incredible 35% savings and a complimentary half board upgrade.
• Your spacious Standard Room Residence is located adjacent to the resort itself and features a wealth of thoughtful amenities and a private balcony overlooking the dazzling Dubai skyline.
• Dining and drinking venues at the Anantara include a swim-up bar, the low-lit Lotus Lounge with its DJ sessions, shisha and cigar menu, and Crescendo for local and global fare on an alfresco terrace overlooking the Arabian Gulf. There’s also traditional Asian cuisine at Mekong, Australian style grills and seafood at Bushman's and relaxed Mediterranean treats at The Beach House.
• Bask in the sunshine along the exclusive stretch of private beach, cool off in one of the three shimmering swimming lagoons or get involved in an array of activities, including water sports, tennis and beach volleyball.
• Don’t miss the sublime Anantara Spa, where you can unwind in a traditional Turkish hammam.
• 5 nights at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
• Standard Room Residence, complimentary half board upgrade
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Manchester, 19/03/20 with private return transfers included
• Includes 35% savings and a complimentary upgrade from bed and breakfast to half board
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
5 nights from £1,269 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.