Departure Date: 23/07/2020
Set amongst a tropical landscape of swaying palm trees, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is ideally located on a glistening white sand beach that offers stunning views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean Sea. With Unlimited-luxury® the whole family will enjoy superb facilities, a tantalising range of exuberant actives and a variety of sumptuous cuisine.
• Your generously spacious Junior Suite Tropical View room features thoughtful amenities, a private terrace or balcony and a whirlpool.
• With a world class spa, an incredible pool, and a kid’s explorers club the resort’s sublime facilities suit the needs of everyone in the family.
• Featuring five exquisite à la carte restaurants, a sumptuous buffet and a delectable grill restaurant, the resort’s eclectic mix of vibrant restaurants cater to every palette’s desires.
• Featuring a brand-new splash park, a nearby golf course and a variety of enthralling entertainment that caters to every age and taste, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers incredible activities for the whole family.
• 7 nights at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
• Deluxe Junior Suite Tropical View, all-inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways, departing from London Gatwick airport 23/07/2020 with private return transfers included
• Enjoy a 35% discount when you book by 29/02/2020
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based of two adults and two children aged 10 and seven.
7 nights from £6,769 per family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.