Departure Date: 27/07/2022
This stay at the Vitoria Stone Hotel with its bold mix of stone and other rustic elements with contemporary design allows you to discover the historic sights of the compelling city of Evora as well as the delights of the unspoilt, untouristy surrounding Alentejo region, including its star-gazing opportunities within the UNESCO-approved Starlight Tourism Destination of Alqueva.
• In Evora itself, tour the strangely beautiful Capela dos Ossos, a Franciscan chapel with walls and central pillars covered with skulls and bones. Discover the city’s other star turn, the so-called ‘Temple to Diana’ – one of the most significant Roman remnants in Portugal.
• Venture to hilltop Monsaraz with its ancient castle keep with its history of illegal bullfights, its charmng winding alleys and its views across shimmering Lake Alqueva to the Spanish border.
• Discover the Observatório Oficial Dark Sky Alqueva – part of the Alqueva Dark Sky Zone with its very low light pollution.
• Make use of hotel facilities including a rooftop pool, bar and terrace with views over the historic sites, a spa, and a restaurant serving traditional Portuguese dishes based on fresh local ingredients.
• 7 nights at Vitoria Stone Hotel, Evora, Portugal
• Classic Suite, Bed & breakfast
• Return flights with Easyjet from London Gatwick Airport, departing 27/07/22 with private return transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 1 child.
7 nights from £1,875 for a family of 3
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.