Family Summer Fun in the Algarve
7 nights from £3969
• Book a spot at the on-site MIMO cooking school with its lessons in local cuisine, wine tastings and family activities.
• Connect with the local heritage, cuisine and landscape via concierge-crafted activities and itineraries that might include Jeep rides through quaint villages and Algarvian countryside.
• Make use of the supervised Porto Pirata children’s village for ages 6 months to 8 years, with bouncy castle, basketball court, mini-track for big-wheel toys, scooters and bikes, swimming pool, and 18-hole mini-golf course.
• Enjoy the resort’s array of restaurants and bars ranging from O Pescador with its seafood dishes and ocean-view terrace to the cliff-edge Mirador Champagne Bar.
• Be reassured by Pine Cliffs’ sustainability and social responsibility practices, which include growing much of its own produce.
• 7 nights at the Pine Cliffs Gardens, Algarve
• 1-bedroom garden apartment-suite; B&B basis
• Flights from Manchester with easyJet on 27/07/2022; return transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 06/02/2022. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing.
7 nights from £3969
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.