Departure Date: 08/08/2021
Set to re-open in July 2021, Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is nestled within 25 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, right on its own sandy beach in Limassol. A tranquil retreat with three pools, stylish suites and villas, the hotel effortlessly combines five-star service with family-friendly ambience.
• Inspired by the healing powers of the sea and stretching over 3,000 square metres, Kalloni Spa is a luxury, state-of-the-art unique sanctuary providing an exceptional treatment selection, with impeccable personalised service.
• There are no less than seven bars and restaurants to choose from, including indoor and outdoor options. Dafne Restaurant specialises in à la carte Cypriot dishes: kleftiko (Lamb) and afelia (pork) and the 'floating' Islands Restaurant serves local cuisine and wines including grills and roasts from traditional wood-burning ovens.
• The vast Park Kidz playground boasts a two-storey themed castle, multi-activity pirate’s ship and waterslide, kids’ pool, crèche, kids’ club for ages 3–12 years, as well as a huge outdoor playground with its own buffet restaurant.
• For football-obsessed children there’s the football Escape Academy, located within the grounds of the resort. These fantastic five-day courses are designed for children of all abilities aged from five to fifteen.
• 7 nights at Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort, Limassol
• Superior Inland View King, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick Airport, 08/08/21 with private return transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 1 child.
7 nights from £3,719 per family of 3
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.