Departure Date: 27/05/2022
Next May half term, enjoy the balmy delights of Orlando with all its family-friendly attractions on this two-week holiday. Car hire is included in your package, giving you the chance to really make the most of the city and day-trip destinations that lay across the state.
• Enjoy comfortable, family-friendly accommodation high above the International Drive skyline at the Rozen Plaza with its swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
• Benefit from a superb location just five minutes from Universal Orlando™ Resort and 10 minutes from Walt Disney World® Resort.
• Enjoy close proximity to Pointe Orlando across the street, a 17-acre outdoor shopping and entertainment complex including a science-focused indoor amusement park.
• Have the freedom to enjoy day-trips beyond the city, including the Kennedy Space Center, Clearwater Beach and the Everglades with their airboat safaris.
• 14 nights at Rozen Plaza, Orlanda
• Deluxe Standard, Room Only
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, departing 27/05/2022
• Intermediate car hire from the airport
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 2 children.
14 nights from £6,009 per family
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.