Departure Date: 14/11/2020
Banish the winter blues and journey to ‘The Land Down Under’ for an unforgettable ten-night adventure around Australia’s world-famous Gold Coast. Jet off with Singapore Airlines, the world’s most awarded airline, and enjoy the exceptional personal service of the cabin crew, superb culinary options and state-of-the-art entertainment during your unforgettable flight.
• Your Aussie adventure begins with three nights in beautiful Brisbane, Queensland’s lovely laidback capital. Enjoy an included cruise along the Brisbane River to the world- famous Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, as well as a full-day trip to Moreton Island. A unique paradise of golden beaches, rolling surf and sparkling freshwater lakes, you’ll snorkel the stunning Tangalooma Shipwrecks, experience a thrilling 4WD adventure down the giant sand dunes, and see turtles, dolphins, coral and thousands of beautiful reef fish from a transparent kayak.
• Next, it’s six nights in casual Coolangatta, a surfing hotspot at the southern end of the glorious Gold Coast. During your stay, head inland to O’Reilly’s in the cool rainforest of the World Heritage listed Lamington National Park and prepare to be charmed by the calls of an amazing array of native birds. You can also enjoy life in the top of the trees as you stroll along the ‘Tree Top Walk’, which stands a staggering 16 metres above the rainforest floor.
• Whilst in Coolangatta, there’ll be plenty of time to relax on the Gold Coast’s stunning sandy beaches, make the most of the amazing attractions and immerse yourself in the World Heritage rainforests of Springbrook National Park on an included half-day tour.
• Before your fabulous holiday comes to an end, enjoy a further night back in Brisbane to explore all that you may have missed the first time around.
• 3 nights at Oaks Aurora Tower, Brisbane; 6 nights at Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort, Coolangatta; 1 night at The Calile Hotel, Brisbane
• Various room types, Room only throughout
• Return flights with Singapore Airlines departing from London Heathrow 14/11/20 with internal flights and private transfers included
• Includes all activities and excursions as specified in the itinerary
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
10 days from £1,985 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.