Departure Date: 01/07/2020
Escape to a haven of pure tranquillity at the award-winning Bayan Tree Phuket; where a private paradise of luxurious all-pool villas nestled around a saltwater lagoon awaits. At the Banyan Tree Phuket, you’ll step into a world of unspoilt natural beauty and unrivalled luxury where you’ll discover the islands captivating heritage and culture.
• With contemporary design and exceptional decoration your serenity pool villa, complete with private pool, is a delightful escape into tropical paradise.
• Boasting a Laguna golf course, spectacular Banyan Tree Spa, kids club and a Banyan Tree Essential gallery, this resort boasts an array of excellent facilities that caters to all ages and all tastes.
• Utilising an exotic blend of ancient health and beauty practices and native ingredients, Bayan Tree Phuket’s spa offers the ultimate pampering experience.
• Serving the finest and freshest food and beverages, the resort’s sumptuous international dining restaurants will delight your palette. Ranging from Japanese delicacies to a cinematic dining experience, the 10 resort restaurants offer unique dining experiences.
• 7 nights at Banyan Tree Phuket, Thailand
• Serenity Pool Villa, Bed and Breakfast included
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Gatwick airport, 01/07/2020 with return transfers included
• 20% discount on food and beverage at any Banyan Tree Phuket operating restaurant including in-villa dining.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,669 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.