Departure Date: 27/02/2019
Enjoy a captivating journey through incredible Indochina and discover the diverse destinations of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. A captivating blend of old and new, rural and modern, explore remarkable contrasts of culture, cuisine, scenery and atmosphere on this fantastic fifteen-night tour. Your journey begins in Siem Reap, gateway to the awe-inspiring UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor, before enchanting Luang Prabang - the spiritual capital of Laos.
Soak up the unique atmosphere and explore the beautiful scenery in the picturesque town of Nong Khiaw in northern Laos, before continuing to the exciting Vietnamese capital of Hanoi. An overnight cruise on the emerald-green waters of Halong Bay follows, where the bustle of the city streets will feel a world away as you sail around the towering limestone pillars. Moving onto the ancient port of Hoi An, enjoy a rustic homemade lunch with the village locals and explore the historic Old Town, before your final destination of Ho Chi Minh City. Still known as Saigon to the locals, this bustling city retains a wealth of colonial charm and is brimming with energy and optimism. It’s the perfect conclusion to your journey through incredible Indochina. Staying in comfortable accommodation throughout and with a huge range of activities and sightseeing included, this incredible tour promises to deliver the holiday of a lifetime.
• 3 nights at Damrei Angkor, Siem Reap | 2 nights at My Dream Resort, Luang Prabang | 2 nights at Mandala Ou Resort, Nong Khiaw | 1 night at My Dream Resort, Luang Prabang | 2 nights at La Siesta Trendy Hotel, Hanoi | 1-night Bai Tho Cruise on Halong Bay | 3 nights at Ancient House Village & Spa, Hoi An | 1 night at Liberty Central Riverside Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
• Twin share throughout
• All meals as specified in the itinerary (daily breakfast, 6 lunches and 4 evening meals)
• Flights available with Thai Airways from London Heathrow Airport, departing 27/02/19
• All transport between destinations in Vietnam and Cambodia (including airport transfers on arrival and departure)
• Meet-and-greet upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport
• All excursions and experiences as specified in the itinerary
• Full-time services of your tour leader
• An expert local guide in all destinations
• InsideAsia Tours complimentary Info-Pack
• Tips for local guides and coach driver
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 27/01/19. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
15 nights from £4,120 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.