Departure Date: 21/09/2020
With this incredible offer, you’ll uncover the unique beauty of Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Lithuania and Poland with Cruise & Maritime Voyages. When you’re not exploring, you’ll delight at the ship’s exquisite facilities such as the beautifully appointed Wellness Centre and the stylish Captains Club lounge.
• Your comfortably furnished cosy Voyager Inside Guarantee cabin is the perfect place to relax and unwind after an unforgettable day sightseeing.
• Pools on the Columbus Deck boast captivating views of the North Sea. Cordial lounges are the perfect spaces to meet other guest and the Magellan theatre-style show lounge provides guests with unmissable entertainment.
• Savour a divine five-course lunch and enjoy a delightful dinner at the elegant Waldorf and Kensington Restaurants. For a casual dining experience, indulge in the sumptuous cuisine of the Raffles bistro.
• Explore the charming streets of Kalundbord, discover the vibrant history of Visby and indulge in the boutiques of Gdanks. Browse the shopping galleria or relax in the two outdoor swimming pools and three whirlpools.
Bristol Port, England | Ringaskiddy, Ireland | At Sea | At Sea | Gothenburg, Sweden | Warnemünde, Germany | Rønne, Bornholm, Denmark | Visby, Gotland, Sweden | Klaipeda, Lithuania | Gdynia ,Poland | At Sea | Skagen, Denmark | At Sea | At Sea | Bristol Port, England
• 14 nights onboard Magellan
• Voyager Inside Guarantee Cabin, Full Board
• Departing from Bristol Port, 21/09/2020
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
14 nights from £919 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.