Departure Date: 13/06/2021
Boasting a unique variety of activities, sensational cuisine and phenomenal facilities, Sani Club treats guests to the very best of Halkidiki. Lined by delightful bars, a wealth of award-winning restaurants and a plethora of private sandy beaches, this incredible resort also offers captivating sea vistas.
• Your beautifully appointed Junior Suite Grand Balcony offers breathtaking vistas over the Aegean and impressive open-plan interiors featuring a sitting corner, freestanding bathtub and separate rain shower.
• The resort's private Blue Flag beach offer all you need for a relaxing time including sunbeds, refreshments and babewatch service. Alternatively, you can cool off in the extensive outdoor swimming pool with its dedicated children’s area.
• There’s no better way to sample the culinary delights at Sani Club than through our Dine-Around programme where half-board and full-board guests can choose from 22 restaurants throughout the Sani Resort.
• Enjoy some real downtime in The Club Spa at Sani Club, choose from a range of treatments with the products from Anne Semoni.
• 7 nights from Sani Club, Halkidiki
• Junior Suite Grand Balcony Sea View, Full board
• Return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick, 13/06/21 with private transfers included
• Save 10% plus complimentary full board
Terms and Conditions:
Valid 02/02/2021. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,955 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.