Departure Date: 22/09/2020
If you’re looking for a last-minute sunshine escape, look no further than seven indulgent nights at the award-winning Eagles Palace – one of the finest beach resorts in all of Greece. Boasting an extraordinary location close to iconic Mount Athos and some of Halkidiki’s most charming towns and villages, this luxurious resort promises an unforgettable holiday in the most exquisite of surroundings. Relax on the golden sands of the private Blue Flag beach where drinks and snacks are available at the touch of a button, bask in the sunshine by one of the stunning swimming pools or indulge in a treatment at the outstanding spa.
• At the end of another gorgeous Grecian day, retire to your well-appointed Junior Suite with Sea Views, which features a panoramic balcony or terrace offering enchanting views over the beautiful sandy beach and the endless blue sea.
• This remarkable resort also boasts a choice of excellent restaurants, including gourmet, à la carte and al fresco dining options.
• There are also plenty of places for a refreshing drink and a light snack throughout the day and into the evening, as well as live music and regular theme nights, including wine tasting and art exhibitions.
• For more active pursuits, head to the PADI-certified water sports and scuba diving centre and explore the beautiful blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
• 7 nights at Eagles Palace
• Standard Room, Half Board
• Return flights with Easyjet departing from London Gatwick Airport including 15kg baggage per person, 22/09/20 with shuttle transfer included
• Enjoy a complimentary half board upgrade plus complimentary transfers
• Including £770 savings per person
Terms and Conditions:
Valid 12/08/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £610 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.