Departure Date: 29/05/2022
Nestled in ancient olive groves and the surrounding hills, Sani Club is an intimate collection of low-rise bungalows with magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean. Its serene setting is complemented by extensive amenities and luxurious facilities that ensure complete relaxation from the very moment guests arrive.
• Your beautifully appointed Junior Suite Grand Balcony offers breathtaking views over the Aegean and impressive open-plan interiors featuring a sitting corner, freestanding bathtub and separate rain shower.
• The resort's private Blue Flag beach offer all you need for a relaxing time including sunbeds, refreshments and babewatch service. Alternatively, you can cool off in the extensive outdoor swimming pool with its dedicated children’s area.
• There’s no better way to sample the culinary delights at Sani Club than through our Dine-Around programme where half-board and full-board guests can choose from 22 restaurants throughout the Sani Resort.
• Enjoy some real downtime in The Club Spa at Sani Club, choose from a range of treatments with the products from Anne Semoni.
• 7 nights from Sani Club, Halkidiki
• Junior Suite Grand Balcony, Half Board
• Return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick, 29/05/22 with private transfers included
• Enjoy 10% savings for May Half Term 2022
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/04/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 adults & 2 children.
7 nights £5,829 for a family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.