Departure Date: 07/08/2021
Join P&O Cruises for the maiden voyage of Iona this August as you depart from Southampton for a sailing around the Scottish islands including the Island of Iona, from which the ship was named. This is an exciting opportunity to reconnect with the cruise line that you know and love, and to find out what their new ship has in store. With its luminous glass-roofed SkyDome, onboard gin distillery and eclectic range of dining and entertainment you’ll have plenty to keep you engaged through the week.
• The ship will anchor off the island of Iona for a celebratory extended stay, giving you the opportunity to catch the sunset in this magical location.
• Enjoy your dinner with some entertainment at The Limelight Club where established and emerging vocalists provide the soundtrack to a delicious meal. Or, for a fine dining experience, visit The Epicurean to dine on intricate dishes served in the most elegant of surrounds.
• Raise a glass to welcome Marabelle Gin, a new recipe created exclusively for P&O Cruises by Salcombe Distilling Co. The gin will be distilled, bottled and labelled onboard, making it the first gin to be distilled at sea.
• The four-screen cinema complex shows the latest blockbuster movies with servings of popcorn and ice cream, while The 710 Club showcases live music, selected by the ship’s musical director Gary Barlow.
• Enhanced health and well-being measures will be in place on board to ensure you can enjoy yourself with peace of mind. For more details on these please speak to you Travel Counsellor.
• 7 nights onboard Iona
• Inside Cabin
• Cruise departing from Southampton on 07/08/21
• This voyage will only be available to UK Covid 19 vaccinated guests
• £80 per person onboard credit
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details as cabins will sell out fast. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £899 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. This voyage will only be available to UK Covid 19 vaccinated guests.