Departure Date: 13/03/2022
This 18-night all-inclusive cruise takes you to the Spanish, Italian and North African shores of the Mediterranean for a cultural immersion second to none. Over two and a half unforgettable weeks, you’ll be thrilled by the dynamic Catalonian capital Barcelona, the authentic working port of Salerno, bustling Palermo, and beguiling Tunis with its colourful old medina and the ancient ruins of Carthage.
• Enjoy the luxury and space of a boutique vessel with all-balcony cabins, a cosseting spa, a sparkling outdoor pool and a 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio.
• Get an insider view of Malaga, Barcelona, Palermo, Cagliari and Cadiz on guided sightseeing excursions included in your holiday price.
• In Malaga, admire Moorish citadels, ruined castles, a Roman amphitheatre, a Renaissance cathedral and the Museu de Picasso devoted to the city’s most famous son. In Barcelona, take an optional excursion up to the Benedictine Montserrat monastery via cable-car.
• Discover Palermo with its eclectic array of Arab, Byzantine and Norman architecture and make an optional visit to the UNESCO-listed cathedral-churches of Cefalù or Monreale. In Tunisia, take the chance to tour the cobblestoned, whitewashed village of Sidi Bou Said with its outdoor cafés, local eateries and bijou art galleries.
Southampton | Malaga, Spain | Barcelona, Spain | Salerno, Italy | Palermo, Italy | La Goulette (for Tunis), Tunisia | Cagliari, Sardinia | Cádiz, Spain | Southampton
• 18 nights onboard Spirit of Adventure, Saga Cruises
• Standard balcony cabin, speciality dining and drinks
• Departing from Southampton 13/03/2022 with return travel service from your home to the port
• Savings of up to £700
• 5 sightseeing excursions
• Gratuities and WiFi
• Travel insurance and cancellation cover (reduction of £75 if not required)
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing
18 nights from £4,369 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.